How To Stay Longer During intercourse5983792
If you want to know how to last longer in bed, then you and your partner will be able to enjoy the experience together. You do not learn to go longer just because you would like to satisfy yourself only. The two of you should enjoy every moment of it. However, lots of men around the world are experiencing early ejaculation condition, this is the reason why they are doing want to know the way to stay longer during sex with their partners.
In this article, you will learn a few advices on how to stay longer during intercourse in order to be happy both for you and your partner.
- You have to be confident. If you are worrying about your speed and agility in bed, then you will have trouble during your sexual activity.
- Sex will not end when you ejaculate. However, if you're thinking about ejaculation during sex, then you will ejaculate earlier than you expect.
- Both of you should be happy with sexual activity. If you can relax, then you can stop worrying regarding your performance as mentioned previously.
- Using creams, gels, sprays, or lotions isn't recommended in any way. This is not the correct way on how to stay longer in bed. Well, the products may help you to keep going longer, but you will be less sensitive and do not feel anything. If this describes the case, i then don't see worthwhile reason for one to have sex once you don't feel anything.
- Attempting to extend the foreplay is highly recommended. In this way, you can satisfy your partner. Besides, you may make your partner to succeed in the climax throughout the foreplay. If this is the truth, then it doesn't matter how long you are able to stay in bed, does it?
- The Girl-On-Top position is usually recommended if you want to understand how to stay longer in bed with your partner since this position will assist you to control your orgasm better. However, missionary position just isn't recommended when you have premature ejaculation problem.
Well, if you want to know how to stay longer during sex, you really need to be patient. In fact, there are numerous techniques to enable you to from this condition, but none of them can immediately help you. It will take a while before you can see the result. Might be a week or even more. So, simply take it easy and do not rush yourself to use those creams and sprays mentionened above previously.